BASIC SKIN CARE

July 20, 2018
Assalamualaikum and Hi,

Nowadays people love to talk about skin care and so do I. I am so obsess with skin care since 2017 because I start to take care of my skin that year. Better late than never guys hehehe. So, I just wanna talk about skin care, I mean the information that I read from Kak Iman's Blog, Mai's Twitter and others. It is about basic skin care. I am pretty sure that some of you know the basic skin care right ? But I know that there are still some of you don't know it yet. Now, let me share things that I'd read.




Basic skin care:


1. Cleanser
2. Scrub
3. Toner
4. Moisturizer
5. Sunscreen

Wow, this is so so basic. For me, toner ain't necessary but yeah you can add it if you want. Since now my skin is breakout, I'm adding toner to my skin care routine. This is really basic skin care routine for those who want to start with.

I can't believe I'm writing about skincare right now hahaha but with all my knowledge, I just want to share it to all of you ;)

Later, I'll add more information for you guys to read it.

Thank you for reading :)

No comments: